The mission of Coopérative de solidarité NOVaide is structured around the following objectives:
- Providing affordable quality domestic services
- Providing services that contribute to improved quality of life and promote home care for elders
- Providing respite services to families and the general public
- Bringing sustainable quality employment to residents in the served areas
- Providing respite services to natural caregivers
As a solidarity cooperative, NOVaide contributes to the well-being of users, their loved ones, employees or partners. NOVaide is thus committed to embodying the following values:
- Humanism :
Respecting the dignity of people, listening to them and establishing a relationship of trust in order to help improve their self-esteem.
- Professionalism :
Acting efficiently and with kindness by treating others, users or employees, in the same manner one would want to be treated.
- Transparency :
Communicating with users and employees, ensuring indisputability and complete access to information.
- Accessibility :
Demonstrating collaboration and openness, with acceptance of the other and a will for community involvement.